Sunday, June 1, 2008

First Carnival of the Elitist Bastards

The first Carnival of the Elitist Bastards is up. This Carnival is a fascinating collection of posts defending and promoting elitism. So whether you are a grammar-elitist, a science-elitist, some other form of elitist or someone who thinks that elitism is evil, you should go take a look.

I was going to write a post for this Carnival but did not have one in time that I thought was good enough and topical enough for the Carnival. Hopefully I'll join in next time.

4 comments:

Dana Hunter said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Definitely hope to see ye aboard for the next voyage!

Anonymous said...

I thought about going to that, but then decided I didn't wanted to mix with that riff-raff.

Anonymous said...

you said that the carnival was "up" in your article. As you may know the word "up" is a preposition, and is not meant to be positioned at the end of a sentance.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I accidently misspelled the word sentence.